Review of Bethany - Sweetest Massage

Guest l******2g*

Good evening everybody! :)

So my first official review.....i have to take a deep breath, wipe this small tears of pure joy i have on my face and let my fingers write the fantastic experience i had with Bethany from Sweetest Massage! :razz:

After hearing such good reviews about Bethany it seemed like a great place to start, and i've decided to take the plunge with my first massage in Ottawa ever!

I couldn't have chosen better! From the moment i arrived in a very clean, relaxing and discreet apartment, she was incredibly warm and tender.

Bethany is beautiful: stunningly beautiful eyes, soft lips, lovely breasts and godess black long hair (for a mediterranean guy like me it's pure heaven...!! :mrgreen:)

The shower was wonderful, a great slow pace start to increase your intimacy with Bethany and relaxing for the incoming massage!

The massage is great, not too hard and not to soft as well, with moments of pure amazing technics (ah her fantastic legs on my back......). She has some techniques with hand/body placement and pressure that are amazing.

At the end, the release made me just...well....explose on different levels, physicaly and emotionnaly!!

The shower at the end and the hug with her before leaving was just a perfect end to get back to the real world after a session of pure abandon!!

So, you get the point folks: i can't second her many recommendations enough....and i can't wait too see her again. It's the kind of person that you want to keep forever in your massage experience life!! :-D

Laurent2

I am glad you enjoy your time with Bethany, she is a sweetheart and I enjoy every minute with her that last time I saw her. The whole experience is so intimate..shower ...massage...even foot massages to finish...

Great review and 100% accurate...you cannot go wrong with Bethany!

Guest l******2g*

Thanks Guys! :-D

Planning to go to CMJ Tomorrow...keep u posted!!

Any recommendations on some girls at CMJ?

That is a hard question to answer because they are all great ladies and we all have different tastes. Jasmin is very particular on who gets to be a hostess, and she has an excellent record for picking them. I would suggest you call, find out who is working and available at the location you are going to. I am assuming you have done your orientation so you should have met someone at least once already.

Guest l******2g*

Hi CanuckHooker :-D

Very good point about different tastes! 8)

Actually i will take my orientation tour tomorrow....i will trust Jasmin and her knowledge anyway to ``assign`` me the right hostess!

Keep u posted! :mrgreen:

Good evening everybody! :)

So my first official review.....i have to take a deep breath, wipe this small tears of pure joy i have on my face and let my fingers write the fantastic experience i had with Bethany from Sweetest Massage! :razz:

After hearing such good reviews about Bethany it seemed like a great place to start, and i've decided to take the plunge with my first massage in Ottawa ever!

I couldn't have chosen better! From the moment i arrived in a very clean, relaxing and discreet apartment, she was incredibly warm and tender.

Bethany is beautiful: stunningly beautiful eyes, soft lips, lovely breasts and godess black long hair (for a mediterranean guy like me it's pure heaven...!! :mrgreen:)

The shower was wonderful, a great slow pace start to increase your intimacy with Bethany and relaxing for the incoming massage!

The massage is great, not too hard and not to soft as well, with moments of pure amazing technics (ah her fantastic legs on my back......). She has some techniques with hand/body placement and pressure that are amazing.

At the end, the release made me just...well....explose on different levels, physicaly and emotionnaly!!

The shower at the end and the hug with her before leaving was just a perfect end to get back to the real world after a session of pure abandon!!

So, you get the point folks: i can't second her many recommendations enough....and i can't wait too see her again. It's the kind of person that you want to keep forever in your massage experience life!! :-D

Thank you so much for such nice words! I have read and re-read this first review of yours so many times- I love, love, love it-brings back many sexy thoughts.... Believe me, meeting you was just as fantastic for me as well, hope it showed!

I truly believe that when you go into a session with such great assets as yourself- great personality, genuine caring and general positive outlook- you will evoke a response from your provider that is equally fantastic, plus it doesn't hurt that you are very, very sexy- body and mind! Would love to see you again anytime!!!

I know the girls at CMJ will love meeting with you and treat you very well- I am sure any of the girls you try there will amaze you, there are getting to be a few- so I am guessing it will be a while before I see you, lol, anyhow I can't wait to read more of your reviews!

Guest l******2g*

Hey Bethany,

thanks for your wonderful reply...and i'm really looking to see you soon during the summer! :razz:

Girls at CMJ will definitively have to be very, very...very good to equal you!

Laurent

Hey Bethany,

thanks for your wonderful reply...and i'm really looking to see you soon during the summer! :razz:

Girls at CMJ will definitively have to be very, very...very good to equal you!

Laurent

You are too flattering, *blush*, I know they are very very good and if not equal to than better! I will be a pale memory in comparison!

Anyhow, can't wait to hear all about your trip to CMJ!

Have fun tonight- perfect day for some relaxation with this wet weather- you'll be getting extra wet I am sure today, lol!

I know they are very very good and if not equal to than better! I will be a pale memory in comparison!

Bethany, you do not give yourself enough credit. You are one talented woman whom I'm sure rivals the women from CMJ. I will keep coming back to you as you are intelligent, sexy, and know how to cater to each individual as you see the need. Chemistry is obviously important to you as it is to most of us.

All i can say is: She is the best one. I have wonderful 1 hour, she exactly knows what is she doing. No rush. One of the best moments in my life today. Thank you for everything. She is gorgeous, beautiful.

Hakan