Does anyone know if Isabelle still works at the BF? If yes, does she work during the day?

Also, any info on Jessica (or maybe just Jess) she wears glasses, dark hair, very nice boobs.

Thanks for any help,

BB

I saw Isabelle last week, Wednesday or Thursday I think. She is still working, just not a regular schedule.

Posted via Mobile Device

shot in the dark. anyone remember a short little brunette at barefax from about 2 years ago or so? i was in town in the winter. think her name started with an M. short, french, green eyes, glasses. tight little spinner.

Sad that this thread doesn't have more activity. Barefax in my favorite club in Ottawa. Lots of beautiful girls, and usually vet friendly. Was a blonde girl there that I think wen by the name Aleigha (not sure if the spelling). Great in the CR, good mileage considering the environment. She was originally from Nova Scotia. If she's still there would love to see her this week. Loved Stacy too, but never took her to the CR. Awesome on stage and a beautiful curvaceous body. Saw her last at Pigale.

^You should check out the big 'Barefax review' thread. Last post was in June, probably because a handful of other small Barefax threads popped up, but it's 35 pages long! There are also a few other threads about specific girls at the Fax, so that club still gets plenty of activity. ;)

Guest Ni**t*****t

Anyone ever spent time with Breanna at BareFax? I met her once and she is stunningly beautiful. plse pm me if u have seen her. TX

Finally had my time with Isabelle in the CR. Lovely girl, very friendly and engaging. Awesome boobs and very accommodating with them :)