Review of CMJ - First contact - and Britney

Guest l******2g*

Hi Folks,:razz:

So after reading all your great comments about CMJ, i finally decided to contact Mya and Jasmin and to come register in this VIP club and enjoy my first massage at CMJ......

before entering into details.......YES your comment was 100% no disapointment as always!!

The location of CMJ is discreet, very clean with a great lounge ambiance.....i felt that i REALLY belong to a VIP club and that's what i was looking for!

Mya welcomed me and it was a great, warm and nice first contact with CMJ! She took the time to explain me the rules of CMJ and we took the time to chat a bit. It's a great, nice person and it was definitively a great start!

Then Mya introdiced me to the Master of this lovely and delightful kingdom...Jasmin! Once again, i was welcomed in an incredible, tender and warm way. Jasmin is a pure beauty and it was great just even to be welcomed officialy to CMJ by her....i don't even want to imagine what a massage with her will be......no i'm liying guys!! I definitively have wonderful images in mind about this massage and i will have to ask Jamin for a massage one day!!

After this more than pleasant and lovely welcome, Mya introduced me to different hostesses for my first 30' massage session and i was in front of a dilemna few men on earth face (execpt us on this board! :mrgreen:): which lovely lady choose for a complete massage!

I've finally decided to pick up a wonderful, lovely body and more than sexy face and attitude: Britney!

Apparently, she just started with CMJ and she's a very beautiful addition to the other hostesses i've seen.

She led me to our massage room, then helped me undress and gave me a bathrobe to go for a shower. We had a nice little cleaning session, we toweled off and went to the massage.It was a great massage with good technics and a beautiful release as well!

Britney is amazingly beautiful, with an unforgettable smile and she's, i think, a wonderful part of all these beautiful ladies at CMJ.

So, to conclude this review: CMJ is a delightful private club with wonderful hostesses, an equal wonderful management team....a club where you just try to bring an equal level of pure delight when you enter, like the girls that welcome you!!

Edited by l******2g*
Deleting too much details

Good job Laurent2go! I do to have to join this club...sooner than later...the girls look amazing and this is the atmosphere I am looking for...

I recently joined and as laurent2go says it is well worth it, I was just in last night for only my second visit and I will say that after an hour with Jasmyne I was in heaven and not to anxious to go. I had fun and plan on future visits.

I recently joined and as laurent2go says it is well worth it, I was just in last night for only my second visit and I will say that after an hour with Jasmyne I was in heaven and not to anxious to go. I had fun and plan on future visits.

I think you mean Jayda... Jasmin was here last night but was not entertaining member's.