Here I Go Again...CMJ

Gents, it is officially summer time in Ottawa but the temperature has been getting hotter for some time now at CMJ. The latest heat wave to roll over our favourite private club is Britney. This lovely breath of fresh air blew up from the southern US some time ago and has been at the club for about three week.

The first thing I noticed upon my hasty visit yesterday: she is tall! Thankfully she quickly climbed down from what once can only describe as dangerously (but devilishly nice) high heels and that put all of her attributes at a much more accessible altitude. Long dark hair. Wonderful eyes and, frankly, a bum that could cause traffic accidents by catching the gaze of men (and women) driving by.

I enjoyed our time together because we had the time to get to know a little bit about each other (ask her about tattoo she has on her back, for starters). Talk about literature and what it was like for a Southern Belle to survive her first Ottawa winter. The service was a ten but I have come to expect nothing less from the hiring done by Jasmine and I would strongly recommend Britney to any of you who are looking to try CMJ for the first time or for blokes like me who are (happily) becoming regular fixtures at both locations.

Cheers.

LK

Guest i***k***

Nice rec. CMJ always delivers the fine ladies.

Posted via Mobile Device

Try the new spot (Vitala seems to be exclusively there so its a great time) but don't do like I did and expect the same type of place or experience....they are each unique