Weekend Late Night Questions

I am back!! It has been a long time since I was in Ottawa and will be here three times this month. The problem is I arrive late night on Saturday.

Questions:

1. Who is good to see after 12:30 on a Saturday night

2. Who is good to see on a Sunday

Note: I generally looking for more girlfriend experience, massage, and not always looking for FS. Looking for an hour to 90 minutes

Please PM or reply to thread

1- I do believe Sin Cindy is someone that work rather late (often see ads saying she is available until 3am). Can't think of anyone else...

2-Lots of people work on a Sunday, especially during the day :)

If you are not always looking for FS and you are ok with a nice GFEMassage, there is always plenty of MAs that work sundays.., Unfortunately I dont ., is actually my only day off in the week.., but the places I work for are open 10-8 on Sundays...Luna (ALO SPAs) you can always find pics and information on the ladies working that day on VIPMassage Profile.. Not all girls provide the GFE MA experience but you can always ask when you make your request if the lady provides this service... :) hopes this helps

• Like 2

Be carefull if you go to BP !!! You don't want your first experience to scare you ... Follow your instincts for safety ... I recommend pick from cerb