What have you heard? I can't seem to reach her any way I try, and I have just heard stories about odd behavior during appts. She seemed so level-headed and on top of things when I saw her a few months back. Wonder if she's mixed up in something seedy..:shock:

I was pm'd from a regular pooner that she is not herself and unfortunately fits the description of someone with a substance abuse problem. This comment is not meant to disbarrage or discredit her, but to inform potential customers of erratic behaviour that may result in someone being placed in an unsafe environment. Personally I think Katie is a blonde babe, but is somewhat diminished due to bad choices.

Well hopefully it's not true. She's a great person all around. All we can do is pray she gets her life back in order. She's got too much going for her to waste herself with a substance abuse issue.:cry:

I don't see it HB, perhaps it got yanked??

I did get a PM from ST explaining what happened.

I can't believe what I'm reading in other boards too.:twisted:

as soon as I heard the news, I was very saddened, she seems like a level headed woman, can anyone confirm that she was involved in a person against person crime? if so, I guess we have to sign her off as one of the greats...

as soon as I heard the news, I was very saddened, she seems like a level headed woman, can anyone confirm that she was involved in a person against person crime? if so, I guess we have to sign her off as one of the greats...

Confirmation is what seems to be in short supply but there's no shortage of rumour and innuendo.