Asian massage Colonnade

Guest v****o

Probably a silly question, but here goes... I was/am considering going here, but is it possible to get just a massage and then decide if I want more, or is it expected that I automatically want more?

Probably a silly question, but here goes... I was/am considering going here, but is it possible to get just a massage and then decide if I want more, or is it expected that I automatically want more?

Here is the scenario that I am familiar with. You go in, pay for the length of massage you want, then get the massage. At the end, you are presented with options. Whether you pick something or decide to leave would be up to you.

I was there today and had a great time with a woman who called herself Kiki. She gave a great massage and was a lot of fun. As I was leaving, I was lucky to meet Angel as she passed by, a very pretty woman. I'll have to see her next time :).

Saw a newer girl Mimi today. Normally this place is good quality massage and service is good too. This girl Mimi is robotic and always yawning. Not what we have came to expect from Good Hand Spa. Good place but sorry to say watch what girl you see closely.

"I was there today and had a great time with a woman who called herself Kiki. She gave a great massage and was a lot of fun. As I was leaving, I was lucky to meet Angel as she passed by, a very pretty woman. I'll have to see her next time"

What is your guess as to the ages of Kiki and Angel??