The Italian Wrap! Upgrade your massage with the sweetest curves wrapped around you!

The Italian Wrap Experience!

A new way to upgrade your Sweetest Massage experience that will introduce you to the ultimate in "Italian" sensual body-sliding finishes! The Italian Wrap is a newly developed, safer finishing technique that can be described as half body-slide, half lap-dance and overall, completely mind-blowing!

I enjoy meeting mature, sensual and easy-going men, who can appreciate my style of slowly escalating excitement with a real massage and a splash of sexy fun.

Love of curvaceousness mandatory!

[/url]

picture.php?albumid=292&pictureid=1526

Please see my website

www.sweetestmassage.com

and call 613-282-7805

or email:

to book your session today!

Bethany's CERB photo album collection, available at:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?u=17242

Sweetest Massage Ottawa Donations:

1Hour Erotic Experience $ 170

Each additional 30minutes $60

Italian Wrap Session Upgrade $30

Come relax with Bethany, at her easily accessible Sandy Hill location, just EAST of the market!

picture.php?albumid=877&pictureid=5067

Upcoming Availability

Saturday March 2nd 9am-10pm

Sunday March 3rd 9am-10pm

Monday March 4th 9am-10pm

Tuesday March 5th 9am-10pm

Wednesday March 6th 9am-10pm

Thursday March 7th 4pm-10pm

Friday March 8th 9am-10pm

New Clients

If you are mature, respectful and looking to connect with a gorgeous, extra-curvaceous, sweet and sexy brunette, please visit my website: www.sweetestmassage.com and if we seem to be on the same page please call me at 613-282-7805 or email

Please include in your email:

Your name, a little about yourself, your age, cell phone number and the date and time you are interested in meeting me. If you can't provide a phone number please provide a reference from an independent provider or MA/MP (both would be even better!).

Return Clients

I especially enjoy seeing my past clients, as I consider your return visits to be the ultimate compliment!

As always please email any appointment requests to , or call/text 613-282-7805 to book, can't wait to re-connect!

Bethany

Xoxox