human contact can be relaxing and sweet truly. But the Human body has thousands of pours sweat glands and germs.There is always something. the Tooth brush and towel you use is contaminated. your clothes and your hair. And the reason I remind people of this is that recently I've gotten a Bad skin infection recently either just from other peoples sweat or skin, and I shower immediately after EVERY call even if it is just cuddling.

So this has been added to my MANY reason's I would rather not be sticking strangers penises or tongues in my mouth along side with my obviously wise reasons of "I'm clumsy and some times I misbite when I eat and bite my lip or cheek taking a large chunk out regularly so 9/10 I usually have an open sore in my mouth if I don't have a split lip do to I lost my chap stick somewhere"

I mean not to tell people bbbj's are wrong and gross. By all means I understand why people ask for them. Not every one orders the thinnest non latex condom avil online like I do. But personally I would rather not wake up with a sore and puss filled mouth instead of a belly button next time or ever or any one else to.

the unfortunate thing is I'm really unsure how I can protect myself from skin infections other then deal with them cause even keeping super clean isn't enough to keep protected

• Like 4

Great post Serena. Hygiene is so important.

And I totally agree about using condoms for bj.

Our health is the single most important thing.

People often forget about the health risks in pursuit of pleasure

and that anyone can be a carrier and not know it.

Carriers can be symptom free but still transmit the infection.

Some people still want to believe that bare bjs are safe - they aren't.

• Like 3

Another thing that I wonder. As often as I get asked for bbbj, If I actually had done everyone that asked that would be a lot of non protected contact.

BUT; the thing I wonder is take that number and now multiply that by the number of girls that a guy would inquire for the bbbj before even meeting them. Now you would think that seems like really bad odds there to me for some reason....

I don't offer oral without condoms, because I'm not comfortable with the risk level. But I think as long as everyone knows the risks involved and is fine with taking them, it's all good. We take risks every day all the time, and weigh on which ones are worth the potential pay-off and which ones aren't, and to me, sex isn't any different!

It's also possible to contract some STIs even with a condom, especially those that are transferred through skin-to-skin contact like herpes and HPV. It's true when they say that the only safe-sex is no sex, but where's the fun in that? ;)

• Like 5