New to the sc scene what I am looking for is a petite tiny firm bodied dancer can anyone help with this also whats the best way to get the perfume smell off. Thanks.

Posted via Mobile Device

Fabreeze

Spray some in the car if you drive around or a little spritz into the air and walk into it works well

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest *l**e

Karina at taboo is my fave tiny girl. 5'1, 105 lbs...super cute...great in the CR

If you like clean, super cute blonde's with tightly toned bodies....Summer at Barb's. She told me she would be there tomorrow (Friday) mid-afternoon until late night.

I would suggest Stella at the Playmate. She won't be around for three weeks as she is traveling in Thailand. But when she gets back I think you will appeciate her 5 ft very fit body. A great stage act and definitely a very hot session in the CR. I don't think you will be disapointed. YMMD

Sarah, at Pigale was a fave of mine. Just shy of 5 feet or so, mideteranean looks, and last time i saw her had dyed her hair blonde.

Not sure if she is still around, as i havent been there in ages.