Aniah

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

icon10.gifAmazing Aniah

Wanted to keep the secret to myself in finally finding the ultimate

pleasure with an erotic MP. I suppose it is not fair to withold info and have decided to share with fellow Cerbites. This lady's amazing skills is not learned, she is passionate about stimulating and arousing you !

She only visits Paradise Spa three times a week .... amazing sensuality !

Have never experienced an erotic massage of this calibre..... she obviously enjoys turning you on while providing an "uber" sensous massage. By the way, she has a hidden talent, massaging part of your body that you will thoroughly enjoy and become addicted. It is a specialty that few MPs offer !! :shehot:

Agency Paradise Spa
I would visit again
Agency Paradise Spa
I would visit again
Edited by Sentimental
  • Like 2

I must say. This was my first time doing any type of experience. Being my first time I decided to go way of erotic massage. When I got there I was talked to by another girl who sort of explained how things worked, but I was still a little confused. I went outside to have a smoke and think about my decisions. When I came back in I was waited in a room, and the beautiful woman who came to me was Aniah. (Boy was I giddy inside. I had viewed her on cerb, and I had hoped to get her, but I was too nervous there that I forgot to request her.)

When she came in, I made her aware it was my first time, and she was so down to earth. She made me feel very comfortable. I took off my clothes, as did she and I laid down on the massage table. From this point on I experienced one of the greatest experiences I have ever had. (not telling :icon_wink: ).

I must say that truly the pictures of her don't do justice (and those pictures really got me going). She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever laid my eyes on. She has a very sweet voice, and is amazing at what she does. She truly has a love for what she provides. The tattoos on her were a big turn on as well. She has a perfect body, with very sexy curves. I told her for sure that I would be back, and would be asking for her. :D

Simply amazing. Such a stunning girl. I will definitely be keeping my eye out for when she is available.

It is great to see that Aniah is coming to Ottawa now, I worked in Montreal and would see her there regularly. She is everything and more that I have seen in the posts. Great personality, great conversationalist and provides excellent massage services. Definitely a 10 and a must see!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.