Hi everyone,

Long time lurker, new member....happy to finally join the fold at long last. I'm a big fan of the MPs! Has anyone been to Hannia's as of late?

Is Maria (MILF Latina) still there by any chance? I haven't been there in over a year and have been meaning to pay a visit sometime.

Thanks!

-DP

Not sure about Maria but there is blonde Taylor who everyone seems to like and another girl Tiffany who I've heard good things about. At least that's the latest info i have .... except the place sucks but they're possibly moving to better digs soon.

Yeah I agree about the place...the service that Maria showed me was superb though, so it was enough for me to overlook the drabness and lack of shower facilities. The trainyards is an interesting location, though IMHO.

Maria is still there and owns the place I believe. Never seen her because she does not offer the same services that Taylor provides....Having said that, I had an other crazy session with Taylor Friday....I could go broke with those MP's.....

Can you PM me what kind of services might be available>

Thanks

Nonstop724

Maria is still there and owns the place I believe. Never seen her because she does not offer the same services that Taylor provides....Having said that, I had an other crazy session with Taylor Friday....I could go broke with those MP's.....