(moved from recommendation section) . I am absolutely astounded that this lady has been at CMJ for a couple of weeks now and hasn't gotten a review. So here goes.

I haven't been able to be out hobbying a lot lately for a variety of reasons, and a bunch of new ladies have started at my favourite member's only Hostess club. I got in to see Maria last week, and tonight I found myself with some spare time and the need for a good time. I checked the schedule and decided I should see what Bella has to offer.

I arrived, and got to say hello to the charming Proprietor of the place and was introduced to Jayda. ( another on the TD list) Then Bella made her entrance to come and fetch me. A slim olive skinned beauty, with the most engaging smile. I have short legs so she may just miss out being a spinner for me, but for those taller than me, wow!

Now I have remarked before that the hostesses at CMJ are like snowflakes, no two are the same, and Bella is in that category. I will say that my first impression when we got to the room was good, but not the usual, "knock my socks off" experience I have become accustomed to at CMJ. Of course I should know better than to go by first impressions, and maybe the young lady was a bit shy with me. However, once we got in the shower, I realised how wrong first impressions can be. I was thinking to myself "How the hell does Jasmin keep on doing this?" She was an absolute delight, incredibly perky, and intimate. She has a long lean body that is an absolute delight, and her smile and little laugh are an incredible turn on.

We get back to the room and there I have my second surprise, Ms Bella has education in massage, and she damn-well knows how to use it. She hit a few spots that most RMTs can't get on me, and it felt incredible. The other amazing thing was that she spent almost the entire session on the table with me. Talk about intimacy.

I will leave most of the erotic details out, but suffice to say, her competency in that area matches her massage skills. She uses her whole body, (well almost all) to give you an incredible teasing journey. I was in awe as I reached the end of the journey. Watching her lithe and perky frame bounce out of the room to fetch a hot cloth for clean-up was a treat in itself.

I feel like I keep repeating myself when I review the ladies of CMJ, but it is hard to do otherwise. If you want a fun, perky, incredibly cute and sexy time with a very competent MA, then you want to go see Bella. She was actually apologetic because we seemed to finish a bit before my time was up, but to tell you the truth, I could care less. I am not sure I could have survived an extra few minutes. But it was sweet and honest of her to point it out. I really didn't notice. Just goes to show you what a sweetie she is. Another one on the "must repeat" list.

well I have to agree, I saw Bella today and what an outstanding young lady, when we first meet I said to myself wow, she is very easy to talk to and very eager to please, I won"t go into details,but I can"t wait to see her again, thx Bella for the time we shared together it truly was magnificent, btw cmj is highly addictive, but what a wonderfull experience:-D

Since the cat was let out of the bag on the "other" board, Bella was known formerally as Talia of the Aquca/Luna/Oasis empire. After taking a long break from the Ottawa scene she decided to make a fresh start and join our team - and we are so greatful and very lucky she did. Not only is this woman stunningly beautiful physically, she has a heart of gold and a kind and genuine demeanor. Not only is she an amazing hostess, she and I have become really good friends as well.

:wink: I guess my secret is out... hehe!! Ever since I had joined the CMJ team my summer has been filled with nothing but GReAt experiences:grin: And I definitely have Jasmin to thank for that, providing an amazingly great, positive, clean, upscale work environment ... I have much love for all the girls on the team we are special in are own way ... thanks for your kind word the feelings are most definitely mutual xox

love ya babe have an awesome trip ....Kisses and Hugs :pimp:

I have to agree she is an amazing lady. I've seen her twice and not only is she very beautiful she is also very friendly and has a great personality. Can't wait to see her again.

Hey guys,

If you can share any basic info. for this query I would appreciate?

CMJ stands for? Googled it but all I get is the threads here... also do they have a website with their attendants listed?

I'm in Ottawa for the week ... if anyone wants info for T.O. I'm happy to share!

Cheers! :)

Go here and all will be answered, it is a members only club, but call (or visit) for the details and you will not be disappointed:

http://www.clubmadellynjae.com/

Hey guys,

If you can share any basic info. for this query I would appreciate?

CMJ stands for? Googled it but all I get is the threads here... also do they have a website with their attendants listed?

I'm in Ottawa for the week ... if anyone wants info for T.O. I'm happy to share!

Cheers! :)

Guest gagagaga

not as good as when she was here, but good.

I had her here through the touchofeuphoria.com site, and man was it fantastic. She is petite, sexy, cute, sweet, nice...everything you want.

The service was amazing..I would definately repeat!!!

She is a sexy sweetie with incredible massage skills and a way of putting you right at ease. I went to see her again this afternoon, and I can't wait to repeat.

awe, thx .... i am very flattered , i do really appreciate all the positive feedback. Hugs and kisses to all the ppl that have made my sessions as a MA a truely memorable life changing experience full of passion and sensuality:-P

I really owe it to the members i have encountered that have been nothing but genuine truely amazing ppl that have helped me define the true art of massage:motion: