For those SP who don't do BBBJ...

... I would like to ask you: What techniques do you use to put on the condom on us, specially if we're one of those shy guys who need a lot of TLC to get a hard on? Or do you put it on when it's still flacid and then work on helping getting the erection?

I'm asking because I'm curious, because I'm one of those guys, and I have never been with a SP who doesn't provide BBBJ (and I'm dying to meet one with this restriction, but I'm too nervous about all this).

Thanks!

Hi Whatif,

I don't offer BBBJs, I've never had a problem getting some one hard enough to get a condom on. Touch, talk and connection usually do the job. If my lover still needs a little help getting hard there are all sorts of things that you can do with your mouth that arnt a bj but still feel really good.

• Like 1

I've heard the amazing Cat puts the condom on with her mouth and is so good at it, you don't even know she's done it!

My advice to you, go see this sexy lady you're thinking of and RELAX. She'll take care of the rest :)

• Like 2

You will be busy taking in the sights of her in a skimpy number, she may then crawl over to you and remove her bra exposing her breasts Lightly touching, licking and barely touching her lips heading slowly up your inner thighs, followed by feathering her bottom lip and/ or tongue in unmentionable places. A light smacking of your cock against places nearly insinuating that she may give you what you truly desire, while gently caressing other intimate places..... there are sooo many ways to get a man "ready" without even getting a bj, if this is holding you back from seeing a provider, you need to stop worrying and go have a yourself a good time!

I would focus your thoughts more on how are going to avoid being too excited once she is baring herself in the sexiest of lingerie and heels. If she knows what she is doing you will be hers to devour in her secret lair.

She may tell you how badly she wants to take you all in.....while she then demonstrates her deepthroat abilities, lastly allowing you to fuck her face (if she does this) Those things and or a neverending amount of other little detailed actions that make any blowjob covered of not a truly unforgettable experience. It's no fun to tell all secrets..... go and experience it. A bj is only one part (in my case multiple times) of an encounter. xo

That worked for me!!