Shayne @ Muse

My husband and I just got back from a quick weekend trip to Toronto. Before we left we did some research and booked a couples massage at Muse Spa with Shayne.

The location was great, easy to find and lots of parking, super nice rooms inside. Customer service was great to deal with before hand, answered all of our emails promptly while we were setting up the appointment.

Shayne's pictures do not do her justice! She is gorgeous :D I like to pick a masseuse that has some unique qualities and Shayne delivers in the unique category, half asian and has a beautiful tattoo going from her ribs down to her thigh. We were also super happy to find out once our session started that she is also a big geek (just like us)! Shayne was great at paying attention to both of our requests while also taking charge of the session and suggesting things neither of us may have thought of doing :) She was also great at spreading her attention between both of us. Definitely experienced with couples.

Bottom line, I would definitely recommend Shayne to any couples looking for a great erotic massage experience in Toronto :D My husband and I are planning to try and see her again next time we have an excuse to go to Toronto.

Agency Muse spa
I wouldn't visit again
Agency Muse spa
I wouldn't visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.