Daisey at Moonbay

Guest ****y1**2

I was in the mood for a tiny little natural Asian, and I went to my go-to provider: Moonbay.... they have never steered me wrong and they certainly didn't. I emailed them to find out if Daisey was as tiny as Phoebe, and I was assured that she was and that she had natural boobs (huge for me) so I jumped at the chance.

Daisey is a tiny little Korean babe, maybe 5,2, thin, natural As - which I like - and she seemed shy by the lack of her boobs, but I was thrilled. What was outstanding was that she was not shaved - her Kitty wasn't out of control, but it was clearly designed for a dude like me: I was able to take advantage of DATY for a while before moving onto other things. Her pussy is so awesome with her bush.... Just amazing and she's totally down for DATY - this wasn't a single issue thing, but I kept looking back and playing with her pubic hair. Just great. Her nipples are long eraser types, just like one of my all time favorites, Karina. I was in heaven.

Once things got started, her BBBJ was outstanding, and then came the positions. This girl knows how to work it, and there was no whining about how big I am (as I'm not) but rather she seemed to enjoy herself in every pose. When I couldn't hold it any more, I laid her down and brought her the good news, and she seemed genuinely into it... either way, I had a great time. Her attitude was A1 and I got hugs and kisses when I left.

Moonbay -yet again another success. Well done. I would repeat as many times as I could.

Agency Moonbay
I would visit again
Agency Moonbay
I would visit again

I've been very impressed with Moonbay and their girls. The photos are 100% accurate and I've never been disappointed. Keep up the good job.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.