Misty back at CMJ

Guest *e***s****l

I know you won't want to miss her-especially for all you Misty lovers out there. She may only be here for a week, so make sure to come and check her out. You won't leave unhappy!

Lily xoxo

Very seldom, in fact nobody ever leaves CMJ unhappy! Lily and Misty duo?:boobies: now that would mind blowing! glad to hear that Misty is in town, no doubt her dance card will be filled!

Well I had some time on my hands yesterday and decided to go visit CMJ. What was great was that Misty was working and available. I had read about her before, but she had left CMJ before I joined. I showed up hot and sweaty, desperately in need of a shower and what a coincidence, one was provided with the accompaniment of the very lovely Misty. Of course during the session I ended up getting hot and sweaty again, so luckily she helped me clean up at the end as well. :P

I won't go into any details other than to say that Misty is a friendly, sexy and very talented MA. She was very easy to talk to, had a great smile, and very much into being close to her subject on the table. As I always say, every lady at CMJ is different and Misty had a few tricks up her sleeve that I hadn't experienced before, but will be very interested in experiencing again.

She said to me that she may be sticking around, which I hope is true. I can't wait to go back and see her again.

canuckhooker, so true...Misty is 1 fine mighty lady, and gives a service that is very erotic:shock: I'm looking for her schedule as well!

It has been a while since I got to meet Misty at CMJ, as she mostly is there week days, day time. For once, she was there on a Saturday.

I do not know how she does it, but she always seems to read my mind and put the right pressure and work on the right part. All in all, a memorable experience, and it seems to get better every time I meet her.

Misty: Can't wait for the next time you will be available week-ends.

toine