Showers at Angels/Paradise

I've been to Angels/Paradise about 8 times and seen 5 girls there. With, well, another place, you get greeted by the hostess at the door and there is a shower together as part of the experience. At Angel/Paradise, it may be that this is not part of the regular service, which I understand. But there are at least 2 girls at A/P that mention 'soapy showers' in their ads. So my question is, all the times I've gone to Angels/Paradise, I get led into the room by someone other than the hostess and get left alone for several minutes, so I've always showered alone, toweled off and waited. What do you do if you were hoping for the shower together? Do you not shower and just wait until the hostess comes in? Or do you ask for this when you come in the door? Or is this only available if you get the hot tub room?

Just curious because I don't know what the etiquette is.

Thanks

Polydeuces

As an Angel/Paradise Spa Attendant (MA) I would say I am more than happy to shower with my clients... But if you would like a shower together to start things you are best to let your attendant (MA) know.

My standard is that the start of the appointment shower is for hygiene sakes.... ensure your day is washed away so to speak. But I do have clients that enjoy a few extra hands to ensure they are all clean and that showers are more than fun when done together. For these clients... or one that requests I would love to jump in the shower with you at the begining of the appointment!

At the end of my appointments I enjoy spending that extra time to clean off with my clients.....

As it is a "total experience" that we at AT/PS are offering, if you would like to spend more time in the shower ( or really have any reasonale request) please ask your attendant(MA), and I am sure they would be more than happy to oblige you!

Happy Hobbying.....

xoxoxo

Tiffany

• Like 7

So did you address this directly with Angel's/Paradise first before creating a public thread? I know Angie very well, and if you talk to her directly she would explain everything to you.

• Like 2

Guest ***nsut***jr

Well if you and others have questions you should ask the ladies themselves.

Good communication is the best way to have a great experience.

Your visit is what you make it so take the initiative to get the most out of it.

PM your next lady before and spell out what you would like and I'm sure you will be well taken care of.

Its that simple.

Have fun.

J

I hiave to agree with what everyone has said earlier.. I dont work out of the stablishments mentioned, but I believe regardless of work place, Independent or Spa setting... is all about letting your MA know what your desire is... in my case I normally offer the shower together mostly at the end of my sessions... but sometimes I have been asked if I could join at the begininng of the session and I have gladly accepted... Communication si definetely the key... Showers are definetely fun :)

• Like 3

I have been to both Angels and Paradise along with other spas in the past and there has never been an issue with shower protocol.

In a lot of cases I have appreciated the few minutes alone in the shower before being joined by someone. It allows for the opportunity to wash away a lot of the accumulated dirt and grime depending on where you are coming from. I would not expect any of these fine ladies to have to deal with the build up of the day.

I would expect that an MA joining you in the shower would be more along the lines of "sensual sudsing" rather than something approaching a level of basic grooming. There is some "dirt" that I would rather deal with myself...

That being said I would suggest as others have that you "communicate" your desires to the MA in question.

I, for one have never had an MA turn down an invitation for "sensual sudsing", it just helps to set the mood and the anticipation for whats to come! There is one MA with an incredible set of dimples that comes to mind...

Rodehard

Edited by Rodehard
typo
  • Like 4

I've been to PS only a couple of times and I was never disappointed with the shower experience. The first moments alone are only meant for you to get comfortable and pleasantly surprised when your angel comes in.

I agree with what has been said here - communication is important. I tend to be rather shy and have always been uncomfortable talking about 'things' before they start. I always seem to revert to being "Mr. Comfortable So Sure Of Himself That He Doesn't Ask Any Questions" and then I run the very real risk of not having the exact experience I wanted (yet I still have to pay for it)

The point is - the chances of your question being a question she's never heard before are incredibly slim....and the more you talk to each other off the top, the more comfortable you both will be when the talking stops :)

Enjoy!

Lets all be honest!

First of all we all know why we are going to see a "sensual" or "erotic" Massage Provider, I am wondering why any one would be shy about asking questions whether thru a PM, email or over the phone.

In most cases at some point in time clothing is going to disappear from one involved party or the other or both. I have often wondered about what thoughts the MP might be having when she takes off some or all of her clothing or when the client gets undressed. Lets face it all of us have mileage on us and it shows on some more than others....I think thats when some of us are most shy and it shows.

That being said the most important thing to remember is that communication with your chosen Provider prior to and during your visit is the key to a wonderful experience. Asking questions is a wonderful icebreaker that will help in dealing with being shy. I am sure that most of the experienced MP's will agree with me in that there are likely not too many questions that have been asked of them before.

I recently enjoyed a "memorable experience" with a wonderful MP who shall remain un-named, she knows who she is....Why, because we chatted, got to know a little about each other and dealt with the questions and expectations before the appointment. It made for a wonderful afternoon...

Ask questions that you want answered before you make your appointment, it makes for a great time when everyone is on the same page...

Rodehard