Pet Peeve - Carpets in cars!

Well, I just finished my spring cleaning of my car to get all of the salt and little rocks and sand that collect inside of my car every winter. I find it ironic that we can put a man on the moon, build computers, and a lot of other stuff, but we can't invent something to take the place of carpet in cars! It is almost impossible to get sand and little pebbles out of carpet and even if you steam them, now I have a wet carpet on my car floor which is great for you guessed it....rust!

So, maybe instead of trying to build a pipeline to the states we should invent something that replaces carpet in cars......I bet it would be worth millions and cut down on the swearing every time someone tries to clean them!

if you have a wet and dry vacum it works good for getting the water out of your carpet if you leave the floor mats out for awhile the carpet will dry and if you check online they sell the moulded floor mats for your car or truck i have them in my truck and they work great

get the weathertech matts, they go up the sides and keeps all the salt and crap in the matt instead of in the carpets. they work great.