Malika Fantasy

Not entirely sure where to start here- My first rec of my first SP encounter. From browsing this site for a while, I had come to the decision that I wanted to see Malika. Being that I live out of the country and can be a bit neurotic, I set up my late July date in late April, which I gather is a bit unusual, but Malika was understanding of my worries and such. She was the perfect person to meet for a first time visitor like myself, leading me but not pushing. Malika herself is, as one can see in her photos, quite striking, and in my opinion, contrary to what she said in her most recent ad, quite sophisticated :) As someone who loves to listen to accents, I also found her voice to be quite intriguing, Not French Canadian, but independently French and Canadian. While I am not one to "kiss and tell" (although both kissing and telling certainly happened a great deal in our time together), I suppose the strongest recommendation I could give is the fact that I will certainly be back to see her again :) Just have to figure out when I can head up north...

• Like 1

I was lucky enough to see Malika on a recent trip to Toronto.

Scheduling was done a few weeks in advance and was easy. Communication was good from initial contact right up to just before the knock on the door when she was looking for the elevator in my hotel.

Soft knock on the door and I opened to one stunning lady. I invited her in and when she took off her coat dressed exactly as I requested. Although clothes did not stay on long.

The next two hours were filled with the hedonism that Malika has become famous for. I will spare all the dirty dirty details. When I thought I was done Mailka worked her magic to coax another shot out of me.

I only have 2 small regrets; I was really tired from travel and we ran out of time before the toys I asked her to bring.

I hope she tours my way soon, I really want to see her again.

I haven't been in this hobby for long, as a matter of fact I came to lyla.com specifically to research on etiquette, behavior, and appropriateness when approaching a potential SP.

When I finally decided to take the first step, I really wanted someone who would be able to help me through my inexperience in this hobby.

I did a LOT of searching, and after reading a few reviews I read about Malika. After reading her profile I checked out her website, and I really appreciated that it explained all of the details on how to contact her, what was expected, and that she was open to first timers.

I emailed her and soon enough revived a reply. Malika was extremely professional, and very polite. She took the time to answer all of my questions, which must have seemed very strange at the time.

All of this made me feel at ease, and the next day I met Malika in person and I have to say I was stunned when I met this French Beauty! She greeted me at the door with a smile in a sexy black dress and heels. I was in such awe of her appearance I must have seemed like a complete idiot with my mouth open in the doorway.

Malika is beautiful not only with her body, but also with how she presents herself. She is well spoken and speaks with the most alluring French accent which at least to my ears wasn't a fully Montreal Accent. I soon found out she also spoke Parisian French, and we spend a few awkward moments (mostly on my part) trying to get comfortable. That soon dissipated though as Malika really made me feel at ease, and I soon loosened up and finally relaxed. Realizing my inexperience she instinctively took the lead. Kissing at first ...

I have an affinity for Tats and Malika's body is covered in exquisite ink, so tastefully done you almost don't notice them along her beautiful body. Everything came so naturally with Malika, I felt like we had done this together so many times before. Her energy was so high, and I could tell that she was enjoying this just as much as I was.

I made sure to book for 90 minutes as I was so new to this, and wanted to learn as much as I could from someone who I could trust. I am so glad I chose Malika as my first experience.

But that's what I really loved about out time together, I didn't feel rushed, she respected me as much as I respected her, and we both had a great time.

Gents, if you are new to this hobby like me, or a seasoned veteran looking for a new level of excitement. Be sure to give Malika an email, she will take care of you, I personally guarantee it!

Thank you Malika for the time of my life! I will call you again!

I have had probably my best experience hobbying with Malika. A very attractive girl not only with great skills and service but extremely nice. Can't wait to see her again. I believe I found an ATF. Highly recommended.

Additional Comments:

She hosts out of a deluxe condo with great views of the city. She made me feel welcomed and it was easy to relax around her. I had fun discussing various matters with her and it was obvious she is also an intelligent woman. Thank you Malika for enhancing this guy's life.

I have seen her multiple times and I always see her on my trips from NFLD to Toronto.

She's very sweet and accommodating for sure. I hope to see her again soon!

I want to highly recommend Malika Fantasy and Gia Wren Marlowe as a duo.

I met with them again a few days back and the experience was more delightful than ever.Their beauty and the chemistry between them is simply awesome.

Both Malika and Gia are very good conversationalists and their sense of humor unsurpassed.It goes without saying that they will satisfy your physical needs to the nth degree and leave you in a wonderful place.

If one wants to experience the delights of being with two beautiful women at the same time you must visit Malika and Gia.You will never be disappointed but will only want to come back for moree.

I meant to post this recommendation several weeks ago. Time with Malika is really unique; a cute French accent, beautiful tattoos, curvy shape, engaging conversation, bubbly personality and a fun session all add up to a worthwhile investment of your time. You will probably want to go back again.

Edited by Annapurna
Incorrect name

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.