Place you'd like to visit someday

i have been to Great Britain a few times but I have not been to see the Yorkshire Moors.Perhaps this will happen in the fall. I'd also like to visit Ireland.

Lots of great destinations mentioned here that I would like to visit. Some others are Russia, Thailand and Viet Nam.

The Death Star. Only the new one, that didn't have a two meter gap to fire photon torpedoes against.

Oh, and I'd have to have a blue and green storm commander helmet uniform thingy. I'd want to stand out. Those guys in white and even the guys in red would be saying, "Oooooh look at the blue and green guy, he must be a VIP. Must be Vader's replacement." I'd walk to the cafeteria and order penne all'arrabiata and they'd say, "ohhhh, he must be Vader's replacement. All the Darths order that."

Soooooo, yeah. That's where I wanna go.

3 places I would love to visit:

Italy for the history, put probably more for the food and wine.

Africa to go on a safari

Bora Bora to stay in one of those cabins over the water

1) dirt bike tour of the Falkland Islands

2) sail to all the Greek islands

3) explore Mongolia on horseback

Honestly, I want to travel the world! On the top of my list, though, I have dreamt of flying to India, staying in Goa for a couple months and then backpacking to Spain...where ideally I would squat in some abandoned building with like-minded, communal individuals. :)

For me the next places I would visit are Africa, India, and China. My idea is that these would be very exotic places to visit, each in their own way, and many varying types of things to see in each. AND of course Hawaii !!

Gatineau... oh the dreams I have had of that town... the Quebec Riviera... ahhhh.... beautiful women, cheap wholesale beer.... what's not to love???

Guest B**na***oy
Well Ottawa, because if all the gents came forward and visited with me that requested my visit I'd be wealthy,lol.

But on a more serious note, if I could part with my dogs for a couple of weeks I'd like to travel to where I could see lions and tigers,elephants and gorillas in the wild before they're gone, which sadly won't be long.

I would like to travel to Halifax and meet Cristy before I loose my mind reading her enticing posts. LOL