A friend suggested that I meet up with Becki and let me tell you, what great advice. For me, just about everything is perfect. Her incall is super close to my place with plenty of free parking. If you're tired of always going down town, it's quite centrally located and would be easy to get to from almost any part of town.

I had a bit of an idea of what to expect from her pictures but when she opened the door, wow! If you're looking for girl-next-door, you couldn't do much better than this. She is super cute, petite, with a great smile and charming personality. Blonde hair, blue eyes, small breasts, a fabulous butt, everything about her is lovely.

She's also great to talk to. I'm sometimes a bit shy but she's such a soft and gentle person, I almost immediately felt quite relaxed with her. Everything just felt unrushed. We went into the bedroom, chatting about this and that. She's quite a clever girl, well educated, with multiple talents and interests.

We started with some kissing and cuddling and things progressed from there. It was cool because there wasn't really any sense of urgency and everything just kind of flowed naturally. Clothes started coming off, lips started kissing, hands started exploring, penises started finding their way into mouths... :-D Very fun.

For the DATY lovers out there, she has a lovely and responsive little kitten that was an absolute pleasure to dine upon. She told me that she doesn't normally cum that way however so I used a nice kitty-wash as foreplay for the second round. You DATY experts out there may be saying, "challenge accepted!", but I decided to see if the third leg might be up for the job. Since I'm weird and am always doing something random, apparently today was the day for talking to my wiener. I don't normally imagine it as having a mind and personality of it's own but it seemed various scoldings and pep talks were required at various points. Hopefully Becki didn't find it too odd. ;-)

For those of you who like an energetic romp, I think Becki might just be the girl for you. I think I burned more calories with her than I normally do at the gym. At some point I just gave up on being above her in doggy-style or missionary because I was feeling bad about dripping sweat on her. I was determined to get her though so we found a great position, sort of a sideways, leg-entangled, scissor thing that let us both relax and gave me easy access to touch her sexy body. I finally felt her starting to tighten around me and I knew I had her...a little bit more, some shudders and shakes, and she was there. What a rewarding experience, looking at her gorgeous face and body as she lay there completely relaxed.

I highly recommend you give Becki a visit. She's newly independent but I found her to be as professional and classy as any of the veteran providers you might have met here before. Booking was easy and communication was very clear. Go ahead fellows. You won't regret it.

• Like 6

OMG what a beautiful girl...very quite...sensitive...responsive...very interested....fun...and super cute! Highly recommend.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.