Gentleman!

picture.php?albumid=6965&pictureid=44730

I am a naughty angel with a sweet side. Come and explore my world while im exploring yours!

22 year old, fit figured with dangerous curves you will love to get your hands on! silky smooth kissable and touchable skin. long black hair with hazel eyes. Gorgeous face features. Italian & French mix. 36C-28-38 sexy ass assets! 5'3. 125lbs. No disappointments! Reliable! A Must See! Beautiful!

Very open minded, outgoing, reliable, sensual & sweet, friendly and full of play!

I provide sensual, erotic and seductive massages. nude/topless. lots of touching everywhere!, outfits/toys/heels/stockings (upon request only), lap dancing & pole work (need to know in advance), pearl necklaces, reverse massage, soapy showers for 2. and ending that will leave you smiling :) && so much more. Come see what i have for you in store! YMV

Location: Merivale & Hunt Club. clean. dis--creet. upscale. 5 Star service or better. lots of free parking. Showers in every room.

Available:

Today until 11pm !

Wed: 3:30-11

Thurs: 3:30-11

Fri: 3:30-11 (Bells Corners location)

Sat: 9-9 (Bells Corners location)

Sun; OFF

CALL OR PM ME for more information or to book an appointment

(unfortunately as of right now i am having an issue with my private email address and my private phone is having issues :()

Angels Touch: 613-274-7073

picture.php?albumid=6965&pictureid=44777

• Like 2