Carley and Nikita

Carley and Nikita... All I can say is WOW! I was lucky enough to take a chance with an independent service provider that offered some duo options! Boy was I lucky to find out that Carley and Nikita are actually sisters! They look very similar facially and even the way they "serviced" me was very similar. First off, lets get one thing straight, they actually don't have much interaction between each other. But that was a good thing for me, since it was perfect having one of the sisters attending to my cock and balls and the other sister providing lots of attention to my mouth and tongue. They are both excellent kissers and amazing at giving very "inspired" head! My balls got such a great working over the short course of 30 minutes (i wish I could have afforded an hour with these two)!

Another positive aspect about these two is the fact that they both have tattoos and piercings in all the right places ;) i love tats and one of the girls has her clit and tongue pierced, man does that ever feel good on the penis! Good location with a dedicated room for all kinds of fun (and safe) activities! I'm going to repeat as soon as possible!

You can find them on BP with descriptions like ------ Sexy ------ Sweet ------ Discreet ------ - 23

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.