I believe Sexy Sarah used to advertise duos (on bp) with Holly. Curious if anyone was ever able to book a duo with these ladies or see them independently. Cheers,

I know there are issues with Sarah's photos, but can't find issues with Holly's. They don't seem to be doing duos now. I'd like to find info there used to be a recommendation but nothing in a long time.

Not to go off topic but I am still curious:

Curious if anyone was ever able to book a duo with these ladies or see them independently

Cheers,

Not sure if they ever did a duo...as far as I know Sarah dosen't even exist, but had the pleasure of being with Holly a couple of times...nice time..limited menu but an overall good experience.

And I always thought it was Holly that didn't exist. So, I am going to guess it depends on what number you call as to who exists. Cheers,

Speaking of Sarah, there is a girl on Regina BP that is using a couple of the same pic's. I'd say Sarah doesn't exist or someone likes to use that certain model's photo's.

But the two of them seem to post at the exact same time, usually on top of one another (no pun intended) :P

Are you talking about the kissable holly age 23 advertising on --------? I was wondering able her as well. Did a search on cerb and haven't found anything. Would like some intel as well if anyone has toftt yet.

Guest Sno****54
Confused as to what more needs to be said. Cheers,

Me too. Apparently, there is a mistake with her number. I received a call from someone who said she received my calling and many others at strange hours, but she is not Holly. She was trying to figure out why people was calling her.