Come in and have some fun, get your week to feel like it is going a lot faster. Ease your mind with a sexy girl, sensual & seductive massage session with an amazing ending that will leave you smiling for at least a couple days Then you may have to come back so i can put that smile back on for ya

5 star service or better with me!. No disappointments. Must see, Must try!

Providing: sensual/erotic massages, amazing endings, topless & nude massages, lots of touching everywhere! Come let your hands wonder around my dangerously curvaceous body . reverse massage, pearl necklaces, soapy showers for 2 and a whole lot more!!!!!!!

About me:

long haired brunette, tanned silky smooth touchable & kissable skin, gorgeous face features. hazel eyes. 5'3. 125lbs with a fit curvy figure. 36C-28-38 sexy natural assets. Very friendly, beautiful, playful, reliable, sensual and down to earth kind of 22yr old

Located: Merivale & Hunt Club Area. (Incalls Only) Very clean. Upscale. Classy. Fresh towels. Big showers on site. Lots of free parking. 2 Locations.

Available:

Today: 3:30-11pm

Saturday: 9-9pm(paradise)

To book an appointment with me or to enquire about my services & pricing please feel free to PM ME here on Cerb or send me a private email OR call/voicemail available privately at:

(TEXTING NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW)

613-600-3943 (no blocked calls pls)

[email protected]

Paradise Spa:613-820-8887

• Like 1