I am more responsive in the afternoon for some reason. Maybe too sleepy at 6am (though that never seems to stop me). Maybe too tired at 11pm (again it does not stop me).

But 2pm is a magic hour. I am alert, awake, and aroused, with the energy to hold up my end (and hers).

My preference is from sunset to sunrise. Not really sure why but it feels more exciting to me after dark!

I tend to get up (no pun intended) fairly early in the morning, so morning is great. Afternoon and evening are okay as well. Lol.

All afternoon...I am fresher and I find the lady is at her best during this time as well...then a little nutrition and some early evening action is quite good also.

I like to get my action on EARLY, so preferably before 12pm. I have had clients stop by, and I was barely through my first cup of espresso, and hell they didn't mind and had a great time :lol:

Morning all the way! Not only is my work schedule more accommodating of mornings (my meetings are afternoons usually) but I am generally hornier in the morning. Plus, call me selfish, but I like being the first of the day.:)

I prefer early pm. Next is early morning, I am to low on energy after 6 pm.

I am a morning gal all the way (and I DO mean earrrlyyyy - 5 am'ish),...an afternoon delight is oh so lovely and I sure love being tucked in too - but you know what they say, "..early bird gets the worm"! ;-)

I am a morning gal all the way (and I DO mean earrrlyyyy - 5 am'ish),...an afternoon delight is oh so lovely and I sure love being tucked in too - but you know what they say, "..early bird gets the worm"! ;-)

5ish? Yikes...I guess the right incentive would help...but that is soooo early! Although I am hit hard by the morning wood (the guys know what I mean) so maybe first thing is not so bad!;)

Hey Dorinda......you are one early bird who can definately have "my worm".:lol:

Morning between 9:30-11:30. Hot shower in the morning. After breakfast, get a 2 hour workout. Ready to take on anything the rest of the day.

Nonstop

On the other hand, love to have an overnight session. Champange ro start the night off. Some chocolates, fruits and whipped cream thru the night. That wouldn't be too bad either.

Edited by sexnonstop724
typo

Guest s******ecan****

I used to always book for the AM but since I tried evenings I find I prefer that.

Late evenings does it for me... Either before hitting the clubs or after if I wasn't lucky enough to have someone come home with me

it`s so nice as soon as I wake up in the morning but being single that doesn`t happen very often. daytime is my next favorite then early evening is good too. Awe hell it`s always good