I noticed that Riley had just started advertising on our site yesterday. I checked out her profile and I liked her pictures. She has a great smile, athletic build, and a great body. I gave her a call this morning and we agreed to meet this afternoon for a 90 minute date. I arranged for an incall date and she is located downtown in a great location for me being a 15 minute walk from my office.

When she opened the door I was not disappointed. She was very pretty, and her pictures taken recently are very real. I had a shower and she got some candles going to set the mood. We cuddled and got to know each other. I found her very easy to talk to, and I let my hands and lips explore as we talked. Pretty soon the conversation ended as we began to caress each other, and the sex was very hot. I found that Riley was very attentive, and she really got into it. She enjoyed it just as much as I did.

We clicked together personally and sexually, and we both had a great time. I plan to see her again very soon. I found her to be very easy going, very experienced, and not a clock watcher. I recommend her to you but like always YMMV.

Neil

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.