I just discovered something this morning that I never knew turned me on.

Leaving the arena after hockey and in front of me is a beautiful woman. Professionally dressed, slacks, long jacket, scarf, sexy high heels with long brown hair flowing over her shoulders. Sounds nice enough but pretty ordinary right? Here's the kicker though. In her hand was a hockey stick and over her shoulder was her big hockey bag. The contrast of this sexy, immaculately attired woman carrying her grubby hockey gear out of the arena just threw me for a loop. So incredibly sexy. Watching her put her gear into her truck, I wanted to walk up to her and tell her just how hot she looked but I chickened out. Kicking myself as I drove off, I find I'm still thinking about her.

Must be a Canadian thing, eh?

If she had a Timmies and a maple covered dognut i would have come in my pants

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

Yup, right with you guys. A pretty lady contrasting with rough type stuff. Yummy. Does the opposite work? A country girl in a high end car? Hmmm we will see. Knowing me, probably!

Guest a**4*

WOW a woman driving a truck i love a woman that drives a truck i wonder if she owns a quad too seems she could be a outdoors woman my kind of woman

But how good is her slap shot?? Does she back check or is she a floater? But if she has a truck that makes up for it as I need to haul some pine mulch this spring!! :)

I agree that women that present that dichotomy of soft but hard, sexy but rough is very alluring. I too would have found that a total turn-on. Nice visual.

I just discovered something this morning that I never knew turned me on.

Watching her put her gear into her truck, I wanted to walk up to her and tell her just how hot she looked but I chickened out. Kicking myself as I drove off, I find I'm still thinking about her.

Must be a Canadian thing, eh?

Well if it had been me and you approached me I would have been very flattered, you should have told her. The thing is to put it in a way that the woman wouldn't find offensive or threatening. There is always next time:)

Well if it had been me and you approached me I would have been very flattered, you should have told her. The thing is to put it in a way that the woman wouldn't find offensive or threatening. There is always next time:)

Yeah, I thought of just saying something like, "This totally isn't a line but I just wanted to tell you how sexy I think it is to see a pretty lady carrying her hockey gear. Must be a Canadian thing eh?" I think if you approach with a big smile and a jokey manner it's not creepy.

• Like 1

Don't worry Eric.

I figure in a few more years Facebook will have a "like" button attached directly to every person, and when we see someone sexy or do something nice we'll just have to press their button.

On second thought, maybe actually talking to the person is less creepy!

• Like 1