Male Strip Clubs in Toronto

Hey Cerbies,

My birthday is coming up and Im planning my birthday weekend for either MTL or Toronto. Where are some good male strip clubs or a REALLY good female strip club, I wanna to see some eye candy lol.

xoxo

Rose

OMG !

There is Remington's Young and Gerrard open everyday women are allowed in after 8pm.

There is peppermints in Niagra Falls. only open Friday and Saturday

Klub Kave open on Saturdays near lakehshore and islington

Foxxes Den friday and Saturday Queensway and Royal York

Those are what I know for Toronto, I have been to remington's foxxes den and klub kave and Remington's has the biggest selection of male dancers I think on Friday and Saturday.

and there is also one in Mississauga but I can't remember more details on them

Montreal there is stock bar I know there is more but they stick out in my head because of the recent documentary called I'm a stripper about male strippers that recently aired on outtv and is available on youtube.

and you can't really judge the selection of male dancers based on their websites because some dancers are just not on the websites.

• Like 1

There are 3 in Toronto :)

But I think that Remington's is the better one only because of them being the only full nude club in the city for male strippers plus all the other benefits ;)

I can highly recommend Remingtons, went there for a friend's birthday we both got our first lapdance from...I think he went by Alexey? Lol was interesting and strange to be on the receiving end for once! I've heard from other ladies that Foxxes Den is not so great.

OMG !

There is Remington's Young and Gerrard open everyday women are allowed in after 8pm.

There is peppermints in Niagra Falls. only open Friday and Saturday

Klub Kave open on Saturdays near lakehshore and islington

Foxxes Den friday and Saturday Queensway and Royal York

Those are what I know for Toronto, I have been to remington's foxxes den and klub kave and Remington's has the biggest selection of male dancers I think on Friday and Saturday.

and there is also one in Mississauga but I can't remember more details on them

Montreal there is stock bar I know there is more but they stick out in my head because of the recent documentary called I'm a stripper about male strippers that recently aired on outtv and is available on youtube.

and you can't really judge the selection of male dancers based on their websites because some dancers are just not on the websites.

There was one called Stallions, Dundas and Dixie in Mississauga, but I believe it closed down/moved.

ONE of them merged with Klub Kave recently I think they are Canadian Hot Bods.

So there is definitely some options if your looking to see some male hot bodies work their stuff.