Leah Angel (from Lace & Cherries) previously known as Lori or Lea

So I had the pleasure of meeting this girl new to the business. She has a day job, but has done some MA work in Montreal.

A bit of frustration as she was late getting into town. I had decided to reduce from one hour to a half as I was running out of time. But on meeting her I had to bump it back up to full hour.

She's has a cute little body and face and a great bubbly personality. She's new and was nervous, but had no trouble delivering the full service experience.

Nice shower, bbbj and fs. With laughs,cuddles and massage rounding out the mix.

Definitely worth a repeat.

I also had the pleasure of passing an hour with Lorie on her first day as an SP. She might have been a little nervous but she sure delivered. It was one of the best experiences with an SP that I have ever had. She is gorgeous with a tight body and a fantastic personality. We were both exhausted at the end of our adventure. She knows how to please and likes what she does and it shows!

I just hope she plans on returning to Ottawa soon. Highly recommended!!

I cannot believe that this is the first recommendation for this wonderful lady! When I saw her pictures posted on cerb, I thought that this is too good to be true but what the hell, I will toftt and am I ever glad I did. Her pictures are gorgeous, but she is even better looking and much sexier in person. I do not want to go into too many details, but this lady is not one to be missed. She is personable, sexy, and drop dead gorgeous. Her hotel room had broken a/c which really was the only negative part of the experience. If you have yet to see her, she should be on the top of your list of people to meet this year! Thanks Leah, you truly are an angel!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.