Who to see on the BP?

In my experience it. is hit and miss. Some pictures are fake. If you follow what is said on recommendations and other reviews and then see the ad you can be assured the service will be similar. AN ad with nothing to back up is a risk

I agree... but sometimes you have to take the plunge because limiting to forums or reviews might mean you'll miss out on some hidden jems.

I have had pretty good results with BP, good idea to check Cowboys diary to filter out the fakes, or you can TOFTT and let us know

I have had overall good luck with BP ads, and CL for massages, only a few bad encounters. A couple where they give you an address and a time, you show up call to get the room or apt # and no answers, those few who do that, I never bother with again. Most of the time the pictures are real overall. Good Luck

BP is one of the biggest hit and miss sites out there in terms of quality, the majority of the girls who I have met on BP have been flops and some have been so great that we talk, hang out and do stuff outside of our relationships, heck, I'll be honest, I ended meeting my current girlfriend through BP.

As a whole it is a big miss as there are many fakes, cancellations and girls who do not have much class to them on there, who simply advertise on BP.

I'll be honest, I ended meeting my current girlfriend through BP.

Wow, that is quite remarkable -- wish you would tell us more