Wow! Hot VIP Model,Swedish & Prostate Massage

Available In Ottawa Today From 10:30am Till 2pm Only

Real Pics! Lingerie & Fetish Model! No Disappointment! Highly recommended!

Beautiful Face And Body! Big Big Boobs! Lots Of Teasing! Upscale Setting In West End!

picture.php?albumid=6762&pictureid=44022

How Many Times Have You Gone To A Service Provider And Always Felt Disappointed And Robbed Of Your Money? I Truly Believe I Am Exactly What You've Been Looking For. I Give A Truly Amazing Swedish/Thai Massage In An Upscale Setting And I Am Not A Clock Watcher. Come And Experience What You've Been Missing!

I am a stunning exotic Swedish & French beauty. I am a lingerie model from Canada with long red curly hair and pale soft skin. I am 5'3", 128lbs, green eyes. A gorgeous physique with sexy curves in all the right places and my measurements are 36DD - 25- 36. I am also known for having one of the biggest clits! I invite you to come and experience the ultimate pleasure that your body desires. I invite you to completely let go and receive an amazing tantric experience with lots of teasing. Let my masterful skills reconnect you to your soul.

I am very sensual and will pamper you with my seductive charm and grace. I provide a highly pleasurable and enticing experience during my incredible massages. I have a friendly easy going personality that will put you at ease. I believe what makes me so different so mesmerizing is that I truly enjoy what I do. I take pride in satisfying you!

Guarantee you will adore how I make you feel. I look forward to meeting you!

Many Special Options Available. I enjoy prostate massage, strap-on play, ass worship, foot fetish, GFE

Ask About My VIP Package

No Block Calls / Serious Gentlemen Only/ Gentlemen Over 30

picture.php?albumid=4835&pictureid=42606

Email me or text me for a booking

613-410-7090

[email protected]

http://www.puresensualpleasures.com

Lana Lee - Lingerie & Fetish Model