Kimmyxoxo

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I have just been with the beautiful young ebony Kimmy.

We Texted and PMd for about a week prior to this visit. Great communications and some naughty at times. ;)

I arriving at her hotel room to see this ravishing young vixen wearing a cute and sexy lingerie...We hugged and started a light quiet chat. She then led me to the bedroom.

A la Sly:

Setup:

Sensuality 9

Funnnnnnnness 9

Communication 9

Lovely deep dark eyes 9

Tight body 9

Sweet smooth body 9.5

Round 1:

Kisses to lick the lips factor (LFK DFK) 8.5

BBBJ enjoyment with DT 9

Shaved yummy for DATY 9

Awesome Cowgirl... then mish.. then doggy that i cant resist (SOG #1)

The eye contact factor!! Intense 9.5

Round 2:

SAME fantastic experience... LOL (SOG #2) 9

Points of interest:

Not a clock watcher.

Enjoys her work and aims to please if she finds you attractive to her taste. (Could be your fate...very affectionate)

Very intelligent.

Her cuteness will drag you away from any stress this life has... Dreamy! ;)

She will make you seem like she has known you for a while¦ true GFE..

Sly

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

I do like morning appointments, and I had the chance to visit with Kimmy this am, and I can say, she is beautiful looking lady.

She was wearing a silk robe, with red panties and bra underneath, after out hello's to each other it wasn't long before we played in the bedroom. One her great attributes other than her being attractive is her bootay! Have a look...in case you have not yet ;)

picture.php?albumid=7013&pictureid=45099

All I have to say, it was orgasmic, it was wet, it was sensual, as I explored every inch of her body from head to toes (Her little sexy toes and feet were played with too ;) )

Having Kimmy wrapped around my body, was a sight to see while she was grinding away in CG, the moans of pleasure was music to my ears along with some little dirty talk...and she was light enough we did it standing up too.... it was beautiful. :) it was VERY erotic.

Kimmy should visit us more often, she has such a great personality and is so sexy!

Our shower time together to complete my visit was very intense, and very mutually pleasing. :)

After we dried off, and I helped getting her back and her beautiful toes and feet, we got dressed together to say our good byes, for now, until she comes back to Ottawa.

Here is a link to her web site, and more candid pictures of her stunning body.

http://kimmyxo.com/

Thanks Kimmy, you're a very classy young lady. ;)

I was able to meet with Kimmy today and the pictures on her web site are real - she is actually better in person than the pictures.

20 years old, great body, great conversation, and tremendous sex with MSOG

Her BBBJ was the most sensuous BJ that I have ever experienced and for the first time ever, I lost it on a BJ!

The DATY on her clean shaven pussy was great and she very clearly enjoyed it. Her body tensed up numerous times as I hit the right spots!

After the glorious BJ, we tried Greek which was wonderful. She has a magnificent butt as you can see on her web site in several shots and seeing it in person while doing Greek was quite an experience.

We even tried cowgirl and doggy to top off a wonderful hour.

Toronto be ready - she is moving to the big city tomorrow!

I will definitely see her again!!

I met Kimmy for the second time a few days ago. She was a bit hungover from the CERB spring social, but still looking beautiful. She is truly better looking than her pictures and her bubbly personality helps perk you up at any time of the day.

She was wearing a white bikini that really stood out against her chocolate skin and barely covered her wonderful butt. After some brief LFK and DFK, we jumped into the bed and I was able to taste her sweet juices - what a great breakfast treat.

She then returned the favor and OMG, she gives the most magnificent BBBJ's imaginable. She doesn't get into the piston drive up and down on your dick, she makes love to it. Gently caressing it, wrapping her tongue around it, swallowing the whole thing and taking it very slowly and sensuously. She must have continued for about 5 minutes of wonderful bliss until I came in her mouth and she swallowed it (extra charge option!).

After several minutes of chatting, she started a BBBJ again to move to the next stage and started a wonderful cowgirl. After that, I was too exhausted to try anything else, so we had a mutual and wonderful shower and I left to continue my day.

Kimmy is truly a great experience and I would highly recommend her - especially if you like chocolate treats!

I had the chance to spend some times with Kimmy last night and this morning I'm still walking on clouds.

The Hotel room she chose for this trip was a great start, great Hotel, with a very spacious suite and a great place to shower, before our time together.

I had seen her pictures on her site, so was expecting a very attractive young woman. I was speechless when i saw her, her pictures are a good start, but in person, she is breathtaking.

Yet, her beauty is only part of the equation. Rarely have had ever been with someone that gives you such a wonderful and complete GFE experience. If she looked at the clock, I did not notice, and yes we went over the time.

I will most likely count the days until her next visit, lets hope it won't take too long.

Kimmy is an absolute stunner. I walked into her room and was immediately blown away, not only by her toned body but by her lovely face and hair as well. She's got a delightful personality with a smile and giggle that puts you right at ease. We started out with some kissing and cuddling that led to other things involving tongues and what not. I'm not sure exactly what it was about her but her hotness seemed to turn me back into a teenager. I had booked an hour and a half because I often have trouble finishing a second shot on goal in an hour. I'm not exaggerating when I say that she had me finished my second shot by 20 minutes in. Her BJ technique was outstanding and she had such a tight, sexy little pussy that I was not having any success with holding back.

At that point we took a break, with me thinking, "Hmm...what am I gonna do with all this extra time?" We lay around and chatted about her upcoming trip. What an interesting girl. She's got a work visa and is going to be backpacking all around Australia, New Zealand and other parts for the next six months, living in tents, doing whatever odd jobs she needs for some extra cash. This is not even the first time she's done this sort of trip. Considering what a pretty girly girl she seems to be on the outside, she is clearly a woman of depth and not at all what one might call, 'high maintenance.' BTW, for those concerned, I did ask her if it was okay to mention her trip in the review. I just thought it was such an neat thing that people might get a kick out of it.

At this point I figured it might be worthwhile to try again since I was there anyway so I went to work on her, licking all over her flawless body. I need to mention her skin. She has the most perfect, smooth, gorgeous skin you could imagine. Believe it or not, after working on her cute little shaved kitty for a while, I was ready for a THIRD go! At my age! Goodness this girl turned me on. We tried some of the optional GFE+ activities mentioned in her ads and apparently she was actually able to set a new world record and personal best for me. Three times in an hour. Wow. What more can I say about that? Kimmy, you rock.

Even after all this we still had time left so she joined me for a nice shower and a bit more conversation before I sadly had to leave. Kimmy, you were great. I wish you all the best in your travels and hope that you make it back to Ottawa again sometime soon.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.