Winnipeg going rate?

Hi Winnipegers! Is that the right word? Probably not! I'm Amelia from Halifax and I have a question for you guys. What's the going rate for FS, GFE and domme in your city? I'm just curious because I have a girlfriend who wants to start working there. She's a little shy, though, so I'm asking around on her behalf. She's bored with her regular job and wants something a little more fun. Can';t say I blame her! So hoping to hear from you guys and girls either here or over PM. Thanks alot!!

xoxoxo Amelia

I would say the going rate goes from $200 -$250 with $220 being quite common. On a related note, perhaps you should come visit your friend & show her the ropes =)

From what I've seen, most girls charge $200 per hour. There are a few, including myself, who charge $300 per hour. Hope this helps.

Hey - funny I am going to be in halifax thursday and friday. Regular rate in Winnipeg with spetacular service run 200-220/ maybe $250 for full GFE. I can get a killer domme session for $250 as well. Thats my two cents.

Hi guys!! Thank you all so much for helping me out with this! My friend is a little nervous about starting in the industry but I recommended cerb as a great place to get to know great clients and lovely ladies. I'm so happy we have this forum so we can feel like a community.

Whatever she decides to do, I support her. AND I will be visiting her and hoping to meet some of you! Would you guys be interested in meeting an east coast girl in your town? I hope so! :-D

And thank you so much to the people who replied to me personally through PM. I really appreciate it.

xoxo Amelia

ps. I will be posting brand new photos on my website by the end of September. Stay tuned!