Samantha on BP anyone?

I didn't have a great time with her, but could have been an off day or her. Picture is accurate, experience not so much.

But you may get more mileage out of her. She really is a pretty girl. Would be a sin to waste such beauty.

Edited by BootyLoving

New member here...

Is this the Samantha that ends in 514 XXX 2959?

If so, her pics are smoking hot.

Thanks,

Ninja

Yes it is ninja dude. Her pic are hot, she is hot. Maybe her service has dramatically improved since I've seen her last. Everyone deserves a second chance, you might come back and report that she has suddenly become a fiend in bed.

Pics are real, she is real.

Experience was terrible that time for me, to the point that I just had to ask her why she sucked so badly right there and then. Check out TERB for an honest and open review.

But it would be nice if someone else can test ride her to see if she's improved. I think she's physically hot. What a shame.

So it looks like she's back in town. New pics, under the name Sammy. Has anyone else had an experience with her? I too am wondering if anyone has seen her, and what their thoughts were.