Tiffany "Vegas" Banxxx (Island XXX Vixen Vegas)

I saw Vegas as in the Toronto Service Providers Scheduling section and checked her out. I liked her pictures in her cerb profile, and then opened her site. It is one of the better SP sites I have seen. I was really attracted to her pictures, and liked the detail of her site including the FAQ section.

I gave her a call, and was lucky to reach her right away, and I booked a one hour session that same afternoon. I am in downtown Toronto so her incall location was a short walk for me. I brought an umbrella as we were due for a good thunderstorm.

When Vegas opened her door I was greeted by a beautiful young lady who gave me a warm smile and hug. She was very pretty, and her body was amazing so her pictures were definitely real. I have always been attracted to athletic ladies and her muscle tone is perfect. After I had a shower, we got comfortable on the bed and we started to get to know each other. I asked her if she played sports in school, and she mentioned one of my favorite words "cheerleader". This immediately created a vision of Vegas in the outfit and if possible I got even harder.

We talked for a few minutes, while kissing and Vegas slowly undressed for me. She was very responsive as I kissed, licked, and teased her nipples. Our hands were all over each other, and then the thunderstorm arrived and it added to the atmosphere, as we both like the rain and thunderstorms. She gave my nipples lots of attention as it really turns me on, and then proceeded to give me a bbbj. It felt great and she certainly knows what she is doing and her tongue running up and down my shaft felt like heaven. I began to kiss her legs, and great ass, and we shifted into 69 one of my favorite positions. Her ass was so small and tight, that I kissed her and caressed her all over. I then dived in giving her vagina and clit all the attention they deserved. She was soon moaning and moving with my tongue. It was all I could do to hang on and enjoy the ride. As I was building towards climax, we slowed down and she put a condom on me and then mounted. It was a breathtaking view as I felt her cheerleader body grinding against me. She definitely was a spinner, and the heat was tremendous. She was really into it and the thunderstorm was adding to the moment. I was holding on for all it was worth and my orgasm was building, and when I came it was very intense.

After a quick clean up, we cuddled and she was happy to see (as was I) that my cock was hard again already. She really turned me on, and she began caressing me and another bbbj began. Soon we were back to 69 and by the time I exploded again we had tried numerous positions including reverse cowgirl. I had a shower and got dressed. Before I left, I was given a great smile, a hug and kiss. I really like Vegas she is nice, aggressive, full of energy, and tight in all the right places.

It is not often in my older years (mid forties) that I have two such intense orgasms in a one hour session. I would normally do a two hour session, but my schedule did not allow this. I will definately book two hour with her very soon, and I plan to take extra vitamins as I look forward to the experience. We did not do greek this time, but it is on the menu and I look forward to this very much.

She is new to cerb and I strongly recommend you welcome her and give her a call. She is bisexual and is very open to ladies and couples.

:smile::smile:

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.