Guest Sno****54
Has anyone else tried to contact Laeticia from MGF? I've tried numerous times each time getting no response. BUMMER!

She is gone, but Sarah is here. Txt messages and callings usually are no the best way to contact MGF. I never had problems to book via email. It takes around 5 or 10 minutes to received a response. Then, interaction is continuous if your query doesn't match with the lady's schedule. Alexandra, MGF secretary, is always willing to accommodate you. If you mention you are member of CERB, it helps.

I've met up with several of the MGF girls always making an appointment via text. They've always answered me right away. Just this time I tried on two different occasions to contact them via text while Laeticia was here and got no response at all...........

I had a chance to see Laeticia while she was here. Gorgeous lady. Booking with mgf via email is super easy. Service is A++. Bbbj,cob,msog,mpos. Laeticia is beautiful.