Anastasia @ VIBE

On this overcast day I decided to liven things up at VIBE and called for an appointment shortly after calling. When asked whomI wanted to see I simply said "Surprise me!". Well they did exactly that - in that it was Anastasia's first day, I was offered a duo with her and Tya. Tya is a wonderful woman, but let me concentrate solely on Anastasia in this brief recommendation.

Anastasia is a beautiful, petite young woman. The shower served to get us all warmed up before proceeding to the table. After getting me all oiled up, we reversed positions and got both of the young ladies slippery, one after the other.

That's when I became the centre of attention. It's all a blur from that point on - lack of blood supply to the brain. I have recollections of words, hands, junior getting revved up - then .... stars....

Laughing, smiling and then back to reality. Another wonderful afternoon at VIBE. Soon to be repeated for sure.

I would visit again
I would visit again
  • Like 2

I had the opportunity to meet Anastasia for the first time recently. It was also my first time at Vibe, at the room I was in was great for a massage.

I was very pleased when the Anastasia opened the door me. She had a very pretty face and an appealing smile that appeared throughout the next hour. She also had a great personality that made me comfortable for our time together.

Anastasia is Asian (Cambodian), but her English is perfect. We started with a sensual shower - she was very open to sensual touch then and as we completed the massage and the body slide. She had a nice touch for the finish as she turned up the heat.

I will definitely repeat with Anastasia.

Guest D***el B***e

I saw Ana last month and wanted to share my experience. I was pleasantly surprised to meet Ana after booking my appointment. Although I had seen picture of Ana, most times they never do justice, Ana is quite a gorgeous woman in person. I love her Asian/Cambodian look. Turns me on totally.

Her massage skills are advanced yet still maturing. She'll make you at ease quite quickly and you will feel the aroma in the air change from sensual to erotic. The pre-massage shower is a favorite part of seeing an MA for me and a shower with Ana is a must. She allowed me to take control and set the tone. I enjoy rubbing bodies and with Ana it was no exception. Actually she's quite erotic about it. She enjoys rubbing bodies too - especially when our bodies a covered in soap and bubbles.

I totally enjoy Ana's massage but I get dizzy just thinking about me massage her. She's got such a hot body, I could have my two hands on her all day long, from her beautiful small breasts, soft skin and killer ass, she's quite a hottie.

All in all, a definite repeat, surely a three-peat, and likely a four-peat.

Ohhhhh how I love Asian women ...

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.