Sign in to follow this  

Alexis from EB/TO

Guest Sno****54

Yesterday, I had a double great session with Alexis from EB/TO . Since my regular local Sp was retired, I was looking for my new soul mate in the pooning scene. I had my best experiences with MGF and VIPGOT ladies, but it is difficult to built a bond with someone who comes once a month or never again as it happens with VIPGOT ladies. Lovely was a excellent local option, but yesterday she was so busy. Sarah, the yummy visiting French Canadian from MGF was in the Peg, as well, but I couldn't book a session with. Then, I decided to walk in EB/TO to check on my favourites girlfriends (Nicole, Lacey, and Shayla). It was not my lucky day, but when I was flipping out the photo album on the front, I found a beautiful brunette there. She is Alexis. In spite of being a long term EB customer, I didn't see her before, but she told me she has been there for five months.

She is so pretty, hot latina looks like: tanned, well proportioned all natural boobies, tight and firm butt. However, the most I enjoyed was her companion. She is talkative and smart. Spending time in the warm Jacuzzi was a priceless experience. I liked her nice smile and her intoxicating smell. Clock running, we went out, and she gave me a relaxing massage. Then, it ended fast and furious, but I left EB/TO happy, happy, happy. I highly recommend this lady. For sure she is now in my top 5 of EB/TO.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this