EmilyOreo

I wholeheartedly support every bit that has been written about Emily. She is just as sweet as can be, the picture of innocence. You get distracted by her lovely smile, her eyes or her just-right body and she does this magic trick where she becomes the dirty girl of your dreams.

My session with her was more or less a two-act play. Act One was an exploration of prior conversations. As we were cooling down our talk wandered into other fascinating areas. Begin Act Two. I was umm... quite moved. I mean that in the nicest way.

Advice: The more you communicate with Emily, the more rewarding your experience will be.

And the word of the day: Awesome!

• Like 1

I met Emily the last time I was in ottawa. She's as naughty as you could want. Without going in too much details, I'd like to mention that she does have an accute sense of addressing requests. Her bj is great, she kept me on the verge so long I felt numbness in my face by the time she finished me... From clothes to toys, from hardcore to soaping you in the shower, she does it all. Also, she can drench your whole bed, so the shower is to be expected! She loves to look at herself in a mirror, so abuse that ! Will I repeat, I did the next day, in fact, if I'm not mistaken, her first tweet addressed that fact... Don't be shy with her, you'll thank yourself!

My best experience in Ottawa to date. Best sub experience ever. Her service is fantastic. Looks much cuter in person than in her pictures. Her attitude is great - I moved her around and used her to max in every way possible. She took it like a champ and soaked the bed in the process. Afterwards she cuddled up to me and fell asleep in my arms like a good little girl. Emily really loves what she does and that makes it hot. Her toy collection makes it hotter ;)

I only wish I could have booked for my second night in town, but I might have tired her out from the night before! Hope to see you again hun!

Super sweet, a sensual yet kinky woman. I believe she luvs driving us all wild, her eyes melt you. Emily dances and giggles like a school girl.. her lips and hips are luscious. My first time with her and I want more! Her beauty is so vibrant in person. Guys who wish to enjoy a firery woman, here she is ... enjoy! Emily rocked my world! Xxx

This review is very delayed, I am only just thinking straight again, she blew my mind ( and other things). I will definately go and see her again. Cheers Emily, your one in million.

Sweet face, beautiful eyes, and easy to talk to. She was a bundle of energy. We had a very nice SF2 where everything got cleaned. Out of shower, she dries me off leading to her kneeling in front of me for some BBBJ. To the bed and BBBJ continues with a good amount of BLS, licking of the inner thighs with an extended session of firm rimming leading to an intense CIM and continuing well after i finished shooting.

I've reviewed this lovely lady before, but I saw her again recently and I must say again that she is by far the wildest, wettest, most fun SP experience out there. Highlights this time included DT/FF in multiple positions and two rounds of all-out greek. She makes it no secret that she loves this (just ready any of her "I want to get fucked in the ass" posts), but wow does she ever love it. We soaked the bed on round one. Taking a break, in my non-smoking room, I suggested she smoke her cigarette out the little part at the bottom of the hotel window that opened. While she was on all fours on the floor, I enjoyed the view and rested my cock on the back of her ass. By the time she was finished I was hard as a rock again, put on a cover and took her greek style from behind, then standing greek from behind with her up against the giant window overlooking downtown Ottawa. The next morning I awoke to a beautiful sunrise, and Emily's face and tits imprinted on the glass. I can't wait to see her again, there are just so many things I want to do to this sexy little sub.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.