Newbie's Experience at CMJ

Greetings!

After waiting a few months to get the nerve to go, I finally got around to visiting CMJ back on Tuesday of this week. Not only was it my first time there, it was my first time ever visiting a MP.

The orientation went by quickly, everything was explained in an understandable manner and I was able to meet one of the hostess's right then. It was Maria and I must say that she's gorgeous and has an ass to die for!

After finishing the orientation, Maria came back into the room wearing only a bra and panties and quickly took me to a different room. She could tell right away how nervous I was. She did a little dance at first, talked a bit, and I soon found my nerves floating away.

Her hands were just wonderful! Maria really knows how to give a great massage, amongst other things. ;-)

This first experience at CMJ was much better than I could have imagined. I will definitely not let months go by without going back.

another one bites the dust....na...na..na...another one bites the dust............

Well folks I tried cmj, Thurs. and I became a member and boy am I glad I did, my orientation was great and I meet a few of the ladies, all I can say is WOW, they are all very nice to be with and attractive, my first time I settled with Naomi, she is a wonderful young lady, we had a good time together and the view was outstanding, repeat definatley A.S.A.P.;)

Well folks I tried cmj, Thurs. and I became a member and boy am I glad I did, my orientation was great and I meet a few of the ladies, all I can say is WOW, they are all very nice to be with and attractive, my first time I settled with Naomi, she is a wonderful young lady, we had a good time together and the view was outstanding, repeat definatley A.S.A.P.;)

Can someone pm me cmj contact?

Posted via Mobile Device