Hello all,

I recently had the occasion to be on the website and bumped into a new member. Her photo caught my attention and we chatted a little bit. I messaged her and to my surpise our schedules matched right away.

Amy is tru to her word in that she is very small..probably 5'2 maybe. She showed up to my place wearing a lovely little black outfit with her long flowing dark hair was quite a site to see. we chatted a bit and she was comfortable right away therefore we began slowly undressing her. she says she doesnt workout much but she is in good shape. She has a nice fine tan and dark eyes. Amy isn't shy and she actually asks if you prefer giving the directions or if you want to take directions. I don't mind either but chose to give directions which she followed to a t.

Amy is comfortable with most except greek and cim. Amy is quite energetic but oddly enough reacts physically to excitement but is very quiet in her orgasmic reactions. She is 10 smiles a minute and quietly enjoys her pleasures and directs you how to change or move about as you go which I found fun. She is very new to the Ottawa scene but if the gents treat her like I did and like dark haired, slightly tanned little spinners then she will become popular in this area! Maybe next take I will let her sit in the directors chair!

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.