Misty at CMJ

Well, I had my first visit with Michelle_MA at CMJ booked on Friday, very excited about meeting this well reviewed lady for the first time....15 minutes before my app't I called to confirm that all was on time and was told that Michelle had called in sick...well, so much for a day of build up and anticipation, I decided to keep heading to CMJ to see the girls...

I was greeted by Misty in the 'meeting room' who apologized and said she was available if I wanted, I took her up on the offer as she had a smile and a set of eyes that made me melt...and there was no way I could refuse her!!

We started off the normal way, idle chit-chat as we disrobed to head for the shower, lotsa traffic there on Friday, they should install some street lights to ensure all is safe to proceed!

Shower for two was as always, amazing, she is tiny and compact with a beautiful body, and as I'm tall, she was able to wash my 'lower areas' with ease... :-D

On to the room and she began not only a sensual massage, but definately a relaxing, soothing and theraputic one as well! I was forgetting all about Michelle at this point.

As the more intimate experience started, I realized that that this lady, who is back to CMJ, is certainly not new at this...she made every part of my body tingle with her moves.

I won't detail the rest of the session, but needless to say, I was very happy with my choice to keep my appointment and meet with Misty. I'm sure i'll be back to book with her!!

There was no disappointment in not seeing Michelle as I'm sure she would have to work hard in order to exceed the experience I had with Misty.

Enjoy

Hawk