(Warning: Long review, skip to the very bottom for a summary)

If you take a look at Robyn's website, you get a sense that she's absolutely engaged in her clients' experience. Her twitter account (you can find it through her website) is a great read, definitely add her to your follow list.

Recently, I've been feeling more adventurous, and wanted to give new experiences a shot. "Tantra" and "tantric" has always seemed like buzz words of the day, not unlike "synergy" :P

But after reading people's recommendation on tantric experiences, I thought I'd give it a try. Robyn advertises a passionate tantric massage, and ass play for those into that sort of thing. I initially decided the ass play bit, but chickened out the day off.

Now the problem I had with tantric related stuff is that no one could accurately describe what the heck the big deal was. The more I read about it, the more I thought...hippies. Well, I guess I'm one now by my own definition. It's definitely different, but erotic.

I don't think it's a good idea to talk about what actually happened in specifics (it would lessen the experience if you knew what you was going to happen IMHO), just the emotions that resulted. I felt more exposed, naked, and vulnerable than I ever have at one point, and it felt liberating (I know, odd contrast). Robyn takes over the entire process, so I just willed myself to let go, physically, and mentally. Staying in the moment has always been very difficult for me, there is always a part of my mind thinking about something else. With her, it was one of the first things addressed. It was hard at first, but got easier as we went along.

I went through sensations that were very new, in a great way. In geeky terms, almost like I'm playing a video game, and the character unlocks a new ability. I thought I knew everything my body liked, well apparently not. Finally, after the grand finale, and I laid completely stationary just taking in everything, I had a sensation of my entire body spinning. Not in a dizzying, sickening sort of way, just as if my body was on a ride, it was pleasant, different, but nice. As soon as I opened my eyes, it stopped, and there was no after effects. She said that many people have different feelings after the experience, hers was floating over the room.

I got more comfortable with prostate massage, and I'll be going back in a couple of weeks to try that.

A few minor details. Her pictures do not do her justice. The room ambiance was great, the selection of music added a just a bit of a soundtrack, but not enough to distract you. Her personality is great. There is not that much of a difference between her 60 minute price and 90 minute. If you have the time, I recommend paying a little more for the 90 minute option.

Summary: Fantastic! Brilliant! Different, well worth it. Go for it if you're in Toronto!

Edited by piano8950

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.