Maria at CMJ...OMFG

Okay, so I have sore back, can't get into my regular RMT, decide, alright lets see who can relief the sore muscles at CMJ. Well "Maria can, Maria can" and a couple of others, but Maria is on duty. So I go and see her. Again OMFG why did I not book with her before, is beyond me. She is built,gorgeous looking,tight sexy legs and a great ass, and very beautiful breasts.After cleaning each other in the shower, (it took us along time), we enjoyed exploring each others bodies.:cooter:

In the room, she really gave me a great hard massage, helping out my kinks.She in fact sat on my ass, butt naked while rubbing my back real hard with her hands, then the second wave was with soft breasts,freaking lovely! She even used her heels and rubbed between my shoulder blades, and after the neck rub with her hands while on my back was very erotic!:butt:

She asked me because of I huge hands if I could give her the same(YMMV). I tell ya, nothing like rubbing down a gorgeous creature and admiring her beautiful body.

She decided it was time to play with me she cuddled beside me on the table breathing heavily in my neck area, my ears while stroking me to the beat of the music, is wasn't long afterwards she had me a muscle spasm that just released all over the place:jackoff:

Maria is outstanding gents, those have yet to see her..please do yourself a favor...GO SEE HER! WOW

wow great rec. I can't wait to go see her,only problem with all the great young women they have I'm going to have to work some overtime or invest in some money in kleenex stocks,lol.8-)

Guest fl***gfi***rs

Saw her on the 24th and it was a fantatic xmas gift to me! I think she was even surprised to have to duck and dodge at the finale! Sorry Maria!

PistolPete: you did it again...... with your recommendations on CERB, the ladies will certainly have numerous bookings after your visits. They should be offering you free

PistolPete "special" sampling.

What's this about your regular RMT not being arround to "relieve" your sore muscles ? Are you referring to your sore hand mucles ?

Now I will just have to see Maria to have her check out my sore muscles too.

Edited by J***J***200
Correction