It is a great place, having opened about a month ago. I've had the pleasure of meeting Gina, Tya, Rose, Anastasia and Alyssa. You can't go wrong with either of these fine ladies. Facilities are new, clean, well decorated with large showers in each room. Located in industrial park, parking is easy even during the day.

• Like 2

I've been there a few times. I'd put the place pretty much in the same quality bracket as Angel's or Paradise (Minus the hot tub). As far as appearance goes, it's evident that a professional decorator or at least someone with a lot of taste was involved when they set up the place this spring.

It's definitely in a convenient location for us 'East-Enders', because it's less than 15 minutes from almost anywhere in Orleans. It was about time we had a spa in our area.

And the ladies... What can I say? Any one of them is better and friendlier than the other!

For the moment, the only improvement I can suggest is that the online schedule on their site be available soon!

• Like 1

Thanks for the post. Hopefully they will get their online schedule functional soon. I haven't tried any MA establishments here in the city yet. I may have to take the plunge soon.

Hey guys,

Just a heads up all the girls who work at Vibe advertise on Cerb and we post our schedules everyday so if you would like to see one of us just check the Ottawa advertisement section :)

xoxo

Rose

• Like 1

Tnx guys it really been helpfull I will go this weekend to see Alissa she look hotttttt .

You won't be sorry!!!

• Like 1

It is a great place, having opened about a month ago. I've had the pleasure of meeting Gina, Tya, Rose, Anastasia and Alyssa. You can't go wrong with either of these fine ladies. Facilities are new, clean, well decorated with large showers in each room. Located in industrial park, parking is easy even during the day.

What is the price

Mods here don't really like it when we talk about numbers in this section, but prices are listed in Vibe's daily ad in the schedules and announcements section.