Does anyone have any info on Adonis spa. I just called there and got a answering machine. They say they are located on Main Street. They advertise in the Winnipeg Sun. I think there is another one that advertises in there as well and they are located somewhere on Notre Dame. Not sure what it's all about and what goes on. Any info would be great.

Does anyone have any info on Adonis spa. I just called there and got a answering machine. They say they are located on Main Street. They advertise in the Winnipeg Sun. I think there is another one that advertises in there as well and they are located somewhere on Notre Dame. Not sure what it's all about and what goes on. Any info would be great.

In short, it's basically a waste of your time. For the most part, it is a sausage factory-1 woman for like 25 guys (maybe a bit of an exageration) on co-ed night. Otherwise, it is a hangout for gay men. Any woman that does show is usually nothing special to look at.

I agree with Wizard, went there one night with a female co-worker. Most of the men where gay and there was a couple of women and they where not much to look at.

I think Mystique said it best here:

"Just from personal experience ... each to their own of course biggrin.gif

Ok.. say you were to go on a sat. night..

a lot busier..

again still the 10-1 ratio. (give or take a couple)....

however.. its usually couples whom go.. and look for another women.. or play by themselves with the door open.. but usually closed.. wonder and thats about it..

theres a few trannys (none that are done aka plastic surgery ).. just dressed up..

and then you have the new comers.. usually a group of people girls and guys (attractive wise personally id give them about a 3 out of 10)... they hang there drink smoke.. talk really loud.. usually take up a corner of the hallway upstairs.. and just watch what other people are doing.. make it uncomfortable for others, as they are fully clothed, and make judgment on everyone in a very annoying way... they might as well go to the balmoral across the street and hang out there.. personally..

then you have sometimes a younger couple.. they usually keep to themselves..

you may get the odd night.. where a few girls will come.. average looking.. but they stay with themselves.. more just a place to go..and check out.. (very very very rare)..

then you get people like me.. who go and take there subs there.. making them do forced bi.. or humiliation in front of a "safe environment"..

but mostly its men.. i know Ive done "shows" there with lizzy.. and its like 20 plus men standing around.. in a matter of 5 mins..

If your going there to hook up.. chances are like 10 to 100... people do not go there to "play" meaning.. women do not go there to hook up haha.. men go there to hook up.. and usually just end up watching.. as for gang bangs.. again.. usually not the most attractive ladies doing it.. but hey each to their own.. what i might not find attractive someone else might..

On the other hand there were a young couple once upon a time i went they were hot.. and given'er out in the open in the hallway.. but again they were together no room for others ...

the whole point is it use to be a gay men spa.. now the have co-ed... nights.. and then on the off hand nights its still a gay men spa..

Reasoning.. is men 10 out of 2.. will want sex all the time.. where as women. 2 out of 10 do not need feel the need to go to a spa and get their rocks off..

so thats why theres always going to be more men then women.. and more men wanting it then women..

there are the odd few women that have a mans mentally.. and your looking at them.. we work ;) haha.."

Just from personal experience ... each to their own of course

..as for gang bangs.. again.. usually not the most attractive ladies doing it.. but hey each to their own.. what i might not find attractive someone else might..

That reminds me of back about 2 years ago. Do you remember when that lady by the name of Shannon used to go there?

Good God, (think) she was about 41/42 yrs old, frizzy shoulder length blonde hair, 5-8 and she told me she was (a whollipin') 295lbs, and I could believe it.

She was addicted to that place. She'd either go to Adonis or that other bath house (on Main or Notre Dame. I get them mixed up) and rent a room early in the evening and then would stay 'till early morning and she'd be getting banged by pretty well anything and everything. Christ, she was a sex-a-holic.

She used to do phone sex on Niteflirt under the name of Kaitlyn for about $2.00 per minute and she'd set up appointments to meet guys who either were looking for some immediate action or a blowjob. She was also into voyeurism and hell, you could bang her in your (or her) car or she'd blow you in a parking lot if you wanted it (at night of course). Man, she had an insane sex drive! She was literally a woman that just could not have enough sex and you couldn't wear her out, lol. That was the challenge and thrill about her. Could you outlast and end up wearing her down. Best part was that she wouldn't even charged you for any services either. The only charge you had was from the web site due to chatting with her on the phone (15 minutes was only like $30.00), which she collected a portion of it afterwards.

Reminds of that scene from Golden Eye when that lady is squeezing that guy between her legs while they're having sex and in that sexy Russian accent looks down at him while he is struggling to break free and with an evil smile she says "So, you think you can break me", except that actress was smokin' hot though, where as Shannon wasn't (for me anyway).

Wonder what ever happened to her. She has a profile on ALT but last I remember she hadn't been online for some time.

Adonis is a sausage factory with the only nice thing being the large hot tub there. There is no signage out front. It looks like an abandoned, old building from the front.

Aquarius - on Notre Dame - is much nicer and more spacious.

Most of my crazy, erotic, sexy, wild times have happened at Aquarius. Although I do have one sexy memory with three men at Adonis one time in the hottub that involved toe sucking and being brought to orgasm many, many times.

Keep in mind that either of the bathhouses are only open certain days a week to women and are co-ed only some of the time.

It is all what you make of it and luck in never knowing who is going to be there.

Thanks to everyone for all the info on these places and the great stories. I think that I am going to have to take a pass on going there cause it really doesn't seem like my thing. Good to know before hand.

Adonis is a sausage factory with the only nice thing being the large hot tub there. There is no signage out front. It looks like an abandoned, old building from the front.

Aquarius - on Notre Dame - is much nicer and more spacious.

Most of my crazy, erotic, sexy, wild times have happened at Aquarius. Although I do have one sexy memory with three men at Adonis one time in the hottub that involved toe sucking and being brought to orgasm many, many times.

Keep in mind that either of the bathhouses are only open certain days a week to women and are co-ed only some of the time.

It is all what you make of it and luck in never knowing who is going to be there.

Damn, that would have been cool to see!!:jackoff:

Did you have F/S sex with these people??

I didn't think you were such an erotic voyeur my dear.

Cheers!