Momo @ Asian Passion

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Guest c**io**m7

I am late with this reco. Called Sugarland on Monday to see my favorite Korean girl Monica but, she was booked. It didn't help that I was making a last minute decision to see her. Being in the mood, I contacted Asian Passion to try the new girl, Momo.

Momo is a good looking lady, not quite as pretty as Monica but, close. Momo's dfk is good and, to my surprise, she is well versed at full shaft DT, without complaint. As I am currently on a DT kick, this was just perfect.

Main event was great, CG, mish, scissor finish!!

In the end, I am glad I took the chance on Momo...quite an enjoyable experience indeed.

I visited Momo for the first time today.

She is cute Korean girl with limited English language skills, however her other oral skills are excellent :).

Slim body and tight kitty, too bad she is staying in Ottawa only for the next two weeks.

Definitely will repeat visit.

shes gorgeus very amazing service ..very nice look ...very friendly ...she's more a small b cup not c cup ..

I saw Momo on her last day in Ottawa at the west end. I enjoyed a very good time with her. BBBJ in the shower was nice, but I felt that her oral skills were way better once we got to the bed. Going down on her, I saw what might have been the smallest pussy I've ever seen, I could only imagine how tight she would be, and she was! We went through several positions. I finished in reverse-cg and continued to slowly rock her up and down on junior for a little while, just enjoying the sensation.

I feel that Momo was well worth it. I've never repeated. Ottawa's got a good variety to keep life spicy :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.