prostate massage, where do you go?

I am looking to get a prostate massage done as I have never had a prostate massage orgasm and I have heard they are amazing. I know that some providers do it, but does anyone have a list of 3-4 that offer this?

I am looking for someone experienced in this rather than someone who will just do it for me.

Thank you for the help.

If you hit a post count of at least 20 you can have a list of more than that

Hi. Sorry I am not a very good hobbyist and only go when I can scrape up enough money to see someone (my finances are tight). As such my post count stays low as I only post when I have something to say or ask. I suppose I could just start replying to a lot of posts, but that's not my style.

Thank you for your time in responding to me though. I know a low post count member is looked at with some suspicion, and I understand that.

Regards,

Hey George.

Low post count?? How shameful! Better park your butt in front of that computer screen and crank out posts.

For what you're requesting, I'd recommend Zoe Zee or Soleil (Sublime). I've seen both and, although I didn't partake specifically in that particular activity, I'm 95% sure they offer it and I'm sure they excel! My guess would be that Kayla (she-devil) offers it as well.

Kayla does offer it and does a superb job. There is a world of difference between a woman who will stick her finger up your butt, and one who knows how to massage your prostate.

Kayla knows how to massage your prostate.